Monday, January 11, 2010

Introduction

Hi.
I'm Josh Gloe, a senior in High School, currently enrolled in PSEO at Anoka-Ramsey Community College. I take my on-campus courses at the Coon Rapids campus.

After I finish up my generals at Anoka-Ramsey, I'll attend a 4-year college and double major in Marketing and Mass Communications. Because Mass Communications will involve lots of journalism, I thought this course would be beneficial and interesting.

I've written articles for our local church newsletter, as well as done some graphic design with it. I am a featured writer on Twinsmix.com, a blog on the Minnesota Twins MLB baseball team. I also just launched my own website, Project:Informed (http://projectinformed.proboards.com), which I am excited about. The website should help me get experience in Mass Communications.

I hope to get to know all of my classmates as well as Mrs. Christensen throughout this semester, and I hope to gain knowledge and experience in Journalism.

3 comments:

  1. You sound very driven for a senior in high school; good for you. That sounds like an interesting field to go into. I'm looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Bryant you are very driven for being a senior in high school. How did you get involved in writing on the Twins website? That would be something I'd love to get involved with. Good luck with the rest of your senior year and I look forward to seeing future posts and stories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. And Kyle, Twinsmix is looking for more writers. If you go to www.twinsmix.com there should be some contact information on there.

    ReplyDelete