Thursday, April 1, 2010

Enterprise Story topic

For my enterprise story, I will focus on how "in the know" students are on current events and important issues and debates. Because current college students are the future voters, leaders, politicians, and decision-makers of America, it is important that they have an understanding of the world that they live in and are being educated to work in.

My enterprise story will focus not only on how much they actually think they know, but also how much they care about current issues, politics, etc.

5 comments:

  1. I agree with you that it's important for students to know whats happening around them. I could see this story being very interesting. This makes me wonder how many students actually vote or are involved with their community issues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this topic. I feel that is important for students to know about what is going on in the country and the world. I can't wait to read your story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like Rachel said, I agree that it really is important for students, and people in general, to know what's happening in America and what's happening around them. Great topic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Joe, Alyssa, and Rachel. Students need to know whats going on around them. It's a great topic and it will be very interesting to read. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grade: 8/10
    Why did you select this topic,? Why do you think your audience will find it interesting?

    ReplyDelete