Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Interview 2 Transcript

DR. JOHN MAGO
(NOTE: This is the first part of the interview. Dr. Mago has not yet replied to the second set of questions.)


Q: How long have you worked at Anoka-Ramsey Community College?
A: I have been at ARCC for 4 years.

Q: What areas do you teach in?
A: I teach in the business department.

Q: Aside from teaching, are you involved in other ways on campus?
A: Yes, I serve on a variety of campus organizations including the
multicultural diversity committee, hiring committees, judging for the Business
Professonals of America, past advisor for PTK, current business club advisor.

Q: What do you do with Phi Theta Kappa at ARCC?
A: I was the advisor for PTK this past fall however had to resign due to other
commitments.

Q: What is your educational background?
A: I have a doctorate in leadership and organizational development, master's in
business administration, masters in management, bachelor's in finance.

Q: What do you do for hobbies or for fun?
A: Anything outdoors is fun, playing sports with my sons, reading, exercise,
fishing, riding motorcycle, and enjoying life!

No comments:

Post a Comment