Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Interview Transcript

Q: Hey Karina. I think we could start if you just rant off a bunch of things about yourself. Interests, hobbies, future plans, stuff like that. Maybe something weird or cool or different about you.
A: Well I’m a junior in high school doing PSEO at AR. I dance, and love to act. I don’t really know what you want to know. Um, I plan to get my AA degree before I graduate high school and then transfer to the University of Madison, Wisconsin where I’ll major in criminology and minor in either literature or theatre.

Q: Have you ever played any major parts in plays?

A: Yes I have played the main character in two plays and have been stage manager and various small parts.


Q: Have you ever done acting in areas other than theater, such as film?

A: I haven’t done film - it’s not really my style! You don’t get the instant gratification you do on stage than on film.


Q: What made you want to do PSEO rather than just do high school classes?

A: What made me do PSEO is, well, I wanted to get college credits for free and high school was just really easy.


Q: How long have you been dancing?

A: I have been dancing from 7-9 years.


Q: What do you like most about dancing?

A: I love the freedom of dancing. You can express yourself through motion. Everyone understands body language! It’s a way to connect to people.


Q: What do you not like about dancing?

A: I love everything about dancing. Except when I get hurt from landing wrong off of a jump or a lift!


Q: What type of dancing do you do?

A: I do messianic worship. It’s different than most but it’s awesome. It’s got a little bit of everything because it’s not really categorized!


Q: Do you dance for a certain group or organization?

A: I dance with For His Name Sake. I’m not on the team but when they dance locally I dance with them. Their dance classes are called remnant worship so it’s a little bit of both.


Q: Do you tour or dance in other states, or do you mainly dance locally?

A: The team goes around the world, but until I join I will be just local!


Q: Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment