Thursday, February 18, 2010

Obituary

Josh Gloe, 17, died last night after being strangled with his mullet by zombies. Josh was a driven PSEO student at Anoka-Ramsey Community College who enjoyed meeting new people, writing music with his cousins, and joking about his muscular physical features.


His cousin, Jacob Gloe, said today, “Oh, I miss Josh so much. I loved all his amazing music, and his extremely ripped muscles.”


Josh was planning on transferring to a four-year college to double-major in Marketing and Mass Communications after graduating from high school. He had a job as a Library Aide at the St. Francis branch of the Anoka County Library system. Josh did web design work in his free time, and recently proclaimed his love for God as being stronger than ever because of a TEC (Together Encountering Christ) retreat just last weekend.


Josh is survived by his parents Craig and Theresa, his brothers Tyler and Sam, and his closest friends Collin, John, Nathan, and Rachel.


Josh’s funeral is at The Church of the Epiphany in Coon Rapids on Friday at noon.

8 comments:

  1. For the record, I don't actually have a mullet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vombie part! What a way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who gets strangled by zombies? Whew, that's a stretch--the mullet part I can believe. Have a good day, I'm glad there are creative people in this class.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm hoping this didn't have to be too realistic...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Josh Gloe you scared me to death!!! I have a google alert set up for "Anoka County Library" and it posted a link to info including..." Josh Gloe obituary." Before I got to your blog, I actually thought you had passed away. So glad to see it was just a hair malfunction. Good luck with your classes & stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow!! So sorry! I had to write my obituary for class.
    Hope all is well with you. :)
    But that's kind of funny...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hilarious! I really enjoyed reading this!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grade: 8.5/10
    Mistakes
    • You don't need to capitalize the name of academic programs (unless they are languages such as English and Spanish), or job titles (unless you include the full title: Anoka County Library Aide). x3

    ReplyDelete